Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm Special!

Received this email today, looks like I've finally hit the big time:


    Continental Who's Who
    May 19th, 2009

    Larry, Welcome to our Inner Circle.

    http://xxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxx.com/

    Inclusion in our prestigious organization is a career milestone only available to those who have demonstrated exceptional professional knowledge, expertise and client service- and I think you quintessentially meet those standards.

    Our forum enables you to be reached by thousands of professionals and your peers with the purpose of doing business with you. Simply put- Members are friends you haven’t met yet.

    I want to thank you for helping us to create a stronger platform.

    Much Continued Success,

    George Malone Executive Director


I mean, it must be legit, right?? After all, they recognize that I "quintessentially" meet their exceptional standards...... And they're even inviting me to their INNNER CIRCLE!!! Gosh!!!

Call me cynical, but I suspect it's about as valuable as all those folks in Nigeria that keep trying to give me money.

No comments: