Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Believe??

Here's a quick dozen "believeing" songs, now playing on my itunes:
* Believe Me - Poco
* I Believe - Moon Dog Mane
* I Believe - R.E.M.
* I'm A Believer - Monkees
* I Believe In You - Neil Young
* I Believe In Music - Gallery
* Believe In Humanity - Carole King
* You Still Believe In Me - Beach Boys
* True Believer - Ozark Mountain Daredevils
* Stone Cold Believer - 38 Special
* And Don't Believe Your Eyes - Eddie & The Hot Rods
* What A Fool believes - Doobie Brothers

Can you think of any others??

4 comments:

Sherry Pasquarello said...

i can't think of any more, but i'm sure there are. me, i believe i'll have another cookie. : )

LSqrd said...

Oh, Good One, Mike!! Why don't I have that one digital?! (shame on me!). I also thought of "I Believe In Everything" by John Entwistle, which I also only have on vinyl.

Jonathan S. said...

I Believe in You – Devo
Believe in Me – Rick Springfield
Believe – Brooks & Dunn
Do You Believe in Love – Huey Lewis & the News
Love Action (I Believe in Love) – The Human League

LSqrd said...

Wow, I don't know ANY of those songs!! Thanks Jonathan!