Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Don't Ask Me Why, Just Fly...

As I move into my 4th year at the 365project site, I'm not really focusing on doing a photo per day.  But I'm still being active, I do like the site, and the community.  One thing I'm trying to commit to is a 52-week challenge.  There's a new theme each week, and one is tasked with taking a related photo.  Sounds interesting, huh?

The first week's challenge was Vision: Look Ahead - New year. New beginnings. New you. Look ahead. Interpret as you wish.

Here's my image:

 My comment on the post was:  "I was struck by these geese, headed towards new challenges, new locations... new beginnings. Moving out. At least I presume... aren't they be migrating?"

Title is from the old Pure Prairie League song.

For the second week (which we're well into), the theme is Composition: Colour Harmony.  
Get out your colour wheel. Do opposites attract? Can there be harmony with opposite colours? Does the Hulk wear purple pants? Mix warm and cool colours.  Check back and see what (if anything) I come up with

#dogwoodweek1, #dogwood52, #dogwood2018

No comments: