Tuesday, September 10, 2019

NF-SOOC - 1

Over at 365project, there's a challenge for September called NF-SOOC.  Which stands for Nifty Fifty, straight out of camera.  The idea is to replicate the old days, when we shot film with basic 35mm camera, which usually had a 50 mm standard lens.  So when you picked up your photos at the Fotomat, that's what you got:  SOOC, with a 50 mm lens.  Very Old School...

Details on the challenge here.

Of course, in today's age of digital cameras, it can get a bit tricky.  Long-story-short:  on a lot of cameras (including my Fujifilm X-T3), I set my zoom lens to about 33.33mm to provide the equivalent of a 35mm film camera with a 50mm lens.  Trust me, or google Crop Factor.

Anyway, the point is, I'm participating., at least as much as I can.  So far, I've posted 5 images in the first 9 days...   I'll post a couple at a time, ever couple of days, since we're already 1/3 of the way through the month.   Unless otherwise noted, all of these were shot with my Fujifilm X-T3, with the zoom lens set to about 33mm.  With no post processing.

Click on the images for full size...  or the name to see at 365project.

NF-SOOC-01


- - - - -

NF-SOOC-02

- - - - -

NF-SOOC-03

- - - - -




No comments: