Monday, September 16, 2019

NF-SOOC - 3

I posted previously about the Nifty-Fifty-Straight-Out-Of-Camera challenge over at 365project.  My plan is to post my entries here, a couple every other day or so.  So here's my next set of posts:


NF-SOOC - 07 (posted 9/11/2019)

Barn - Edwardsville, IL
The days just keep getting shorter, although my work schedule stays the same...  28 minutes before "formal" sunset.

- - - - -


NF - SOOC - 08 (posted 9/12/2019)

Just a detail seen while wandering...  The white balance is a little off, but that's SOOC.

- - - - -

NF - SOOC - 09 (posted 9/13/2019)

A little dark, but I was uncomfortable hand-holding below 1/30th sec...  And (again) the white balance is a bit off due to deep shadows.

- - - - 

Use the label nf-sooc-19 to see all the posts in this series.

No comments: