Thursday, November 07, 2019

Waiting For Winter, Coincidentally


I was looking through the photos on my phone the other day, and came across one from late November 2018.  Taken at Cliff Cave Park over near Arnold, MO.  Coincidentally, I had been in Arnold earlier this week for work, and had stopped by Cliff Cave Park.

Now, the photo on my phone was unprocessed, I did some magic with snapseed.  Here's the original.


- - - - -

Meanwhile, after I posted this, I got to wondering about what I did post that day last year.  I'ts easy enough to check.  So the image I posted was taken with my Nikon P340 compact digital camera (RIP).  The vantage was pretty close to the middle of this photo.  And processed remarkably similarly.  And named the same (thus the coincidence)!  Here 't'is:


No comments: