Monday, December 14, 2020

BetterPhoto.com

 Way back when, I was a pretty active participant in a photo site called BetterPhoto.  We're talking 2003-2009 kind of "way back".  A bit of a long story why I stopped, and doesn't really matter.  In early 2015, I started posting to 365project, and  I'm still pretty active there.

Anyway, I recently saw (through Facebook), that one of the folks I met through BP (BetterPhoto) has been posting there again so I thought I'd check it out.  Turns out they remembered me, and that quite a few of my old photos are still there.  It says I have 886 photos, and I can see 215...  but only display Most aren't displayed (since paid membership expired).  So I decided reactivate my account (as the free version), and poke around for a few days.  Maybe even step up to a paid account.  We'll see.  I expect I'll stay w/ 365project, though, I've enjoyed that site.

Anyway, always looking for new communities, If you have places you prefer, drop a link in the comments!

Here's a couple from the 215 that apparently received "All Time Editor's Pick" designation, sometime after I left... 





No comments: