Monday, September 05, 2022

The Museum Of Me - 001

 We spent some time this weekend cleaning the basement, trying hard to be ruthless and purge decades of accumulation.  One of the hazards of living in one house for 33 years, I suppose

Anyway, I came across some old Major Matt Mason toys.  Major Matt Mason was a toy linein the late 60's, smallish "action figures" (don't say dolls!) with a space theme.  And my brother and I had pretty big collections.  Many years ago, when cleaning out my parents' house we found all the old "MMM" stuff, and sold most of it on eBay (back when eBay was fun!).  Some of it drew pretty big dollars,

Anyway, in this weekend's cleaning I found a few pieces that didn't get sold back then, and have been in our basement for probably 20 years.  Here's some photos which I sent to my brother.  None of this is museum quality, a;; of it was well used by my 7 or 8 year old self.Here's the pics, a glimpse into my youthL

Major Matt Mason, and his Jetpack



Some sort of vehicle, couldn't find a name

- - - - -
"Museum Of Me" is a cool concept, borrowed from a song by Savory Flakes.  Check 'em out on Bandcamp!





No comments: