Monday, December 26, 2022

I can see for miles...


So...  A couple of months ago, I just could seem to get my glasses clean enough to see through.  I'd polish them with my shirt, or an appropriate polishing cloth, or even wash them with dish soap.  But I just couldn't get them clear.  I figured it was way past time to get new lenses, that I had probably put enough micro-scratches on these that they were useless.  

We ran up to the local glasses place, where they informed me there was nothing wrong w/ my glasses.  My eyes, however?  Not so good.  A referral to an eye doctor, an evaluation/diagnosis, and two surgeries (one per eye) and the world is a much brighter (and clearer) place!  Still healing up, but it is nice to be able to see again.

Anyway, I was in for a follow-up the other day, and while waiting for the doctor, I snuck a couple phone photos of the equipment. I especially like this one.

- - - -

The title is a reference to the old Who Song

No comments: