Monday, March 14, 2011

Hot 100 Chart, 1970-03-14

On this date in 1970, the Top 10 songs in the USA:
  1. Bridge Over Troubled Water - Simon & Garfunkel
  2. Travellin' Band - Creedence Clearwater Revival
  3. The Rapper - Jaggerz
  4. Rainy Naight In Georgia - Brook Benton
  5. Ma Belle Amie - Tee Set
  6. Give Me Just A Little More Time - Chairmen Of The Board
  7. Thank You Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin) - Sly & The Family Stone
  8. Hey There Lonely Girl - Eddie Holman
  9. He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother - Hollies
  10. Evil Ways - Santana
Yeah, that's a nice group of songs.  Only have 8 on my iPod, though.
Songs making their debut on 3/14/1970:
  • ABC - Jackson 5 (would reach #1)
  • Get Ready - Rare Earth (peaked at #4)
  • Reflection Of My Life - Marmalade  (peaked at #10)
  • For The Love Of Him - Bobbi Martin (peaked at #13)
  • My Woman, My Woman, My Wife - Marty Robbins
  • Living Loving Maid - Led Zeppelin
  • Is Anybody Going To SanAntone - Charlie Pride
  • You've Made Me So Very Happy - Lou Rawls
  • Laughin' And Clowning - Ray Charles

No comments: