Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Patiently (Happenstance)

I posted this one over at Happenstance today, but wanted to add some details / discussion here.  See, I made a decision a while ago to keep that blog as "clean" as possible...  white backgrounds, just the facts:  Camera, settings, location.  But larger versions of photos.  And (for now at least) all in Black and White...


On to todays image:  Beautiful weather the past 2 days, a real harbinger of the impending Spring,  I've taken the opportuntiy for some nice lunchtime walks.  This set of grain bins are across the street from O'Fallon Family Sports Park, which is a great walking spot, not too far from my office.  I snapped this with my smart phone yesterday.  I took it with the intention of playing in snapseed, a fun little App.  It's actually a pretty powerful tool for the platform (I have it on iPhone and iPad), and I've done several images I rather like (here, here, here, here).  Obviously, one needs to be careful, it is easy to get overly enamored with effects.  But....

No comments: