Saturday, August 04, 2018

The Bridge to the Future

So, my 18y/o son got a smart-phone (LG 30?) earlier this summer, and been taking a lot of photos with it.  A lot of really good photos (IMHO).  Anyway, I asked him a while back if he'd mind me doing some tweaking of his images, and posting them here.  He didn't seem too averse, so here we go.  My goal is to do minor changes, keeping with the original intent (at least my interpretation of the original intent).

I hope to make this an occasional series.

First up:  "A Bridge to the Future":

Adjusted:


This was taken during a visit to one of the big accounting firms in Pittsburgh, as part of the pre-fall semester class he's taking as an incoming freshman.


Here's the original:

I didn't do much, as you can see.  slight perspective adjustment, crop out some distracting area at top right, levels, and color balance.

So, what do you think?

Again:  photo credit:  Matthew Lawhead.  modified / posted with permission.

No comments: