Tuesday, December 17, 2019

What Would You Do #188

As I've noted before, one of the Challenges over at 365project I rather like is "What Would You Do?" (WWYD).

The host uploads a photo, and participants edit it as they like.  As the rules state:  " ... anything goes! You can keep as much or not as much of the original image as you like."  The host picks 5-6 finalists, and members at the site vote.  The winner hosts the next round.  Anyway,

WWYD is one of the challenges I do pretty regularly.  It looks like the first WWYD was December 2010, long before I joined the site.  There have been 11 editions of WWYD in 2019, and I have entered 8 of them. I've not won this year, and only have 3 finalists. (That's 3 of the 7 completed editions I've entered).

Anyway, here's the start point for the latest edition, WWYD-188:

- - - -


I decided to do this round on my iPhone, using the free aps I have for the tweaks.  And here's what I came up with:


The challenge is open until 12/31/20019, plenty of time for you to join 365project.org, and create your entry!1  As of now, there's only 7 entries, will probably less than 20 when it closes.  be Give it a shot!








No comments: