Saturday, July 24, 2010

Woh Mexico, Pt.2

Just a few photos from last week's trip to MexicoRemember, I was only there for 23 hours, and was there on business.  So I didn't have too many opportunities for photos....  Maybe one of these days I can make it down there for some tourist-ing...
- - - - -
First up - not long after sunrise, from my hotel room.  The mountains were partially shrouded in cloudes, with the sun illuminating a secondary cloud bank...  Much cooler "live" than in this photograph...
- - - - -
Building under construction.  Again, from my hotel room.  Nothin' fancy, I just liked the lines.
- - - - -
View from the window by the elevators (yee haw!).  Note that Wal*Mart dominates the landscape, even in Central Mexico.  A big-honkin' Wal*Mart at that....  Both the mustard part on the right/front, and the white part to the left/rear
- - - - -
As noted, the purpose of the trip was business.  But there's a really nice fountain in the courtyard the complex....  Backlit in this image.
- - - - -
This is the kind of scene I'd've liked to have unvestigated in more depth.  Taken from the van window on the drive to the airport..   Just a horse tied to a telephone pole...



No comments: