Sunday, October 31, 2010

Palouse Barn, Wide

Last Wednesday, I posted an old barn photo, taken during my recent business trip to the Palouse region of SE Washington state...  Well, I've been thinking about that image, and realizing that it really didn't capture what I was thinking / meaning when I snapped it.  I had fallen into the trap of online posting.  Trying to keep things viewable in a 450x300 type format....  So I digital zoomed in on the old barn.  And the more I looked at it, the less I liked it. 

So I spent a bit of time today, and reworked from the original to match my vision.  And while that makes the barn a bit smaller with the blog size, I like it a LOT better.  And the digital file will allow me to make a much larger print: I'm looking at 12" x 4.5".


What do the rest of you think?

No comments: