Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Genius Playlist #41,961 - Bare Trees


On my iPod yesterday, getting me through the work day!
  • Bare Trees - Fleetwood Mac (pre Buckingham Nicks)  SEED SONG
  • Shouldn't Have Took More Than You Gave - Dave Mason (post-Traffic)
  • Questions 67 ad 68 - Chicago
  • Be Free - Loggins and Messina
  • Roads To Moscow - Al Stewart
  • The Royal Scam - Steely Dan
  • Illinois - Dan Fogelberg
  • Pre-Road Downs - Crosby Stills and Nash
  • Living Ain't Living - Firefall
  • Chicago - Grahan Nash
  • Heroes Are Hard To Find - Fleetwood Mac
  • Carry Me - Crosby and Nash
  • Feeling Alright- Dave Mason
  • One Fine Morning - Lighthouse
  • Angry Eyes - Loggins and Messina
  • Monkey In Your Soul - Steely Dan
  • Nostradamus - Al Stewart
  • Child Of Mine - Fleetwood Mac
  • Holding On To Yesterday - Ambrosia
  • I'm Not Gonna Let It Bother Me Tonight - Atlanta Rhythm Section
  • Only You Know And I Know - Dave Mason
  • Morning Sky - Don Fogelberg
  • Blue Money - Van Morrison
  • 49 Bye-Byes - Crosy Stills and Nash
  • Turn That Heartbeat Over Again - Steely Dan

I'll rate that pretty highly.Good job ITunes!  I was going to make a spotify playlist....  but they didn't have the 1st song, so I punted

I was so satisfied, I started a new playlist with song "Dream Of The Archer" by Heart.  I guess that was asking too much, because that playlist didn't last more than 5-6 songs before I gave up.  Hit and Miss.

No comments: