Wednesday, April 10, 2019

"R" with Handprints


Just a bit of randomness from a recent lunchtime walk.

I've been in transition lately on my lunchtime walks.  Last fall I changed jobs (after 11 years), and my work location switched from Fairview Heights, IL to Arnold, MO.  That's 30+ miles away.  So all  the places I had frequented were out, and I had to find new ones.  Which I did.  Just over a month ago, my new company opened a new office in Collinsville, IL, which was great for me, but all those spots near Arnold are now out.

So I've been looking for new places.  Yesterday, I was looking at google maps, and noticed a Pleasant Ridge Park (Maryville) that I'd never seen before.  I had to check it out, because Pleasant Ridge Park (Fairview Heights) was one of my spots to frequent before.

The two Pleasant Ridge Parks are less that 10 miles apart, which I found slightly amusing.  I have to say that I prefer the Fairview Heights park for my needs, but this one will be added to my list.

No comments: