Tuesday, April 09, 2019

ACC103 - Frog and Toad - more often than not, unconsidered

Over at 365project, one of the ongoing challenges is to create mock album covers.  You select random band names and album covers, and then make an album cover.  (more details here).  It probably shouldn't surprise anyone that I especially dig this one, and play frequently.  On the other hand, I've only participated in about 40% of the 64 ACC challenges 4+ years, so I guess I shouldn't brag.

Anyway, here's my current entry, for the 103th edition of the game:


My (randomly selected) band name was "Frog and Toad", and my album title was "more often than not, unconsidered".

I took the photo last Sunday, it seemed to fit well for an album cover.

One of the commenters over at 365project suggested this could be a 70's Folk album, and I kind of like that idea.  Maybe something along the lines of Seals and Crofts, or Loggins and Messina.  Not a duo, but Jim Croce would fit too....

In fact, I decided to create a Spotify Playlist for the mock album.  Check it out here.  Some pretty recognizable artists, but I tried to stick with deeper cuts.

Check out all of my album cover challenge entries here.

No comments: