Thursday, May 16, 2019

ACC104 - I Row After Health Like A Waterman

Time for my latest entry to the Album Cover Challenge over at 365project.  This is one of my favorite challenges over there, as it combines two of my passions:  Photography and music.  Yee-Haw!  Details on the challenge here.

Anyway, my randomly generated band name was "From A To Z-Z-Z-Z".
And my randomly generated album name was "I row after health like a waterman"

After some thought, I decided to start with an older image, which I though fit well.  And here's how it turned out:


And as I did last time, I came up with a various-artists song list of what I envision the band to sound like.  Complete with a spotify playlist.    In this case, I also added a little mock press release for my mock band, read it here (https://365project.org/lsquared/fourth/2019-05-15).

Check out all of my album cover challenge entries here.



No comments: