Saturday, September 07, 2019

365project - August 2019

We're a week into September, so I figured to look back on August at 365project.  There were times I struggled for inspiration, but overall, it did ok.  The saving grace (for me) was squeezing some photo time into a short trip to Pittsburgh.  I think I need the break from the routine.

So, I posted 39 images to my project in August, better than 1/day and just above my average (through July) of 37.6.  I had 11 photos tagged as "Popular", versus YTD average of 10.7.  And 7 made it to the "Trending" page (versus ytd average of 3.3).  Can't really complain about that!

So, here are the images which received PP (Popular Page) and or TP (Trending Page):

From Main Album:

- - - - -

- - - - -

- - - - -

- - - - -

- - - - -

- - - - -

- - - - -

- - - - -

- - - - -

- - - - -

Other albums:

- - - - -

- - - - -

- - - - -





No comments: