Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Night Time - In Black and White

I've mentioned several time about challenges over at 365project.  There's always several going on, and I try and enter 4-5 per month.  And every once in a while I actually win

The reward for winning is to host the next round of the challenge.  Usually that's pretty simple, unless you have to choose a theme, or some starting point.  So, having won bw-44 (with the theme "Footware"), I needed to start bw-45.  After a little thought I choose the them "Night Time".

I'm hoping folk are inspired, and we get some nice entries.  I also hope that people don't think my topic stinks, and run away.

Anyway, the whole thing inspired me to do a post here, showing images I've posted to 365project that I felt fit the topic.  Sticking with B/W since that's the theme.  So here you go, 13 mages from the past 4.75 years:

- - - - -
- - - - -
- - - - -
- - - - -
- - - - -
- - - - -
- - - - -
- - - - -
- - - - -
- - - - -
- - - - -
- - - - -

- - - - -

No comments: