Friday, October 18, 2019

Abridged


Just a little something...  This park is just around the corner from my office, about 0.5 mile drive to the edge.  It's a nice enough park, but doesn't really have any paths to walk, so I don't frequent it.

But occasionally it's perfect.  This was shot with the NF-SOOC challenge in mind, but the image really felt "flat".  So I decided to forego the SOOC part, and bring it into the digital darkroom.

I'm terrible at documenting my workflow, and it was almost 3 weeks ago, so I don't really remember everything I did.  The main thing was to bring up the reds to emphasize the bridge and reflection.  Pretty sure I blended in a slight bit of Topaz Simplify to make it a bit more dreamy, but NOT around the ducks.

Whatever, I think it turned out OK for a dull gray day.  It did get a "Popular" over at 365project.

No comments: