Monday, October 21, 2019

ACC -107 - Moving On Faith - Something You Will Never Forget

Trying to catch up on my entries to the Album Cover Challenge over at 365project.  I'm behind, this is from ACC-107, ACC-110 is already running (and I've entered).   Anyway, this is one of my favorite challenges over there, as it combines two of my passions:  Photography and music.  Yee-Haw!  Details on the challenge here.  The challeneg has been run 11 times in 2019, I've entered 8, and received 6 finalists.  No wins, though.  This entry, for ACC-107 didn't make finalist (sad face)...

Anyway, my randomly generated band name was : Moving On Faith

And my randomly generated album name was "Something you will never forget" from the quote: "The mellow sweetness of pumpkin pie off a prison spoon is something you will never forget."



I like the graphic feel of this, but not the greatest Band/Album.  That's how random works sometimes.


Check out all of my album cover challenge entries here.

No comments: