Tuesday, October 15, 2019

ACC - 109 - Jan Hofmeyer - Strike that, reverse it

Time for another entry to the Album Cover Challenge over at 365project.  I'm behind, this is from ACC-109, ACC-110 is already running (and I've entered).  And I haven't posted my entry to ACC-107...  Need to get posting!

Anyway, this is one of my favorite challenges over there, as it combines two of my passions:  Photography and music.  Yee-Haw!  Details on the challenge here.

Anyway, my randomly generated band name was Jan Hofmeyer, defined as:  "a suburb of Johannesburg, South Africa. It is located in Region B of the City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality."

And my randomly generated album name was "Strike that, reverse it" from a Roald Dahl quote "We have so much time and so little to do. Strike that, reverse it."



I quite like this entry, but it didn't get a "Finalist" in the challenge.  Oh well, it's all for fun.



Check out all of my album cover challenge entries here.

No comments: