Monday, November 25, 2019

ACC-110: We Grow Too Fond Of It / Very Easy To Say Yes

Over at 365project, Album Cover Challenge #111 is well underway.  So looking back, here's my two entries to ACC110....  Yep, two entries this time.  Most of the challenges allow multiple entries, and sometimes I avail myself of the opportunity.  After all, This is one of my favorite challenges, as it combines two of my passions:  Photography and music.

Anyway, here ya go:

Jack Smith Cricketer - Very Easy To Say Yes

Band Artist is Jack Smith Cricketer. The random Wikipedia page was Jack Smith (cricketer), for a former English Cricket Player. I decided to drop the parentheses and make it one longer name. Because "Jack Smith" was rather boring.

Album title is "Very Easy To Say Yes" from a quote by Tony Blair: "The art of leadership is saying no, not yes. It is very easy to say yes."

The photo is an oldie, probably fall 2003 or 2004. It has been in the back of my mind for an Album Cover Challenge for a while, but I didn't have a fitting Band/Album until now.
- - - - -



My band name is from: Jacaré River (Bahia, Das Contas River)

My Album Name is from Robert E Lee quote: It is well that war is so terrible - otherwise we would grow too fond of it.

- - - - -

My first entry, "Very Easy To Say Yes", made finalist, but that's all...

On to ACC #111!!



Check out all of my album cover challenge entries here.

No comments: