Wednesday, December 04, 2019

Dewey's Pizza


Dewey's Pizza, in Edwardsville, IL, is one of my family's favorite pizza places.  Good food, super service, cool atmosphere.  Pretty much perfect in all regards, except it can be a little busy sometimes.  So we tend to go on the early side to beat the crowd.

On this day, I was struck by the early sunset, and the clouds, and the store sign.  So I stopped for a quick photo.  I like this enough to tweak it while waiting for our pizza, then decided to post it to the book-of-face as a "check in".   I was overly excited when I quickly received a "like" from Dewey's themselves, along with a nice comment.

Not that it means anything in the overall scheme of things, but I got a kick out of it.

Taken w/ my iPhone., tweaked using snapseed ap.

No comments: