Thursday, December 12, 2019

Off Set


Well, it caught MY eye!
This was one of my entries to the 112th edition of the "Eye Of The Beholder" (EOTB) challenge over at 365project.org.  The description of the challeneg is as follows:

The EOTB (eye of the beholder) challenge is to capture something most people would not consider to be beautiful or interesting, and to find a way to portray it so that it comes across differently and aesthetically pleasing. This is a wonderful opportunity to challenge yourself in giving recognition to something that seems just ordinary or plain.

It is one of the challenges I particularly like.  Checking m,y spreadsheet (such a nerd am I!), I have entered 10 of the 11 EOTB challenges this year, with 3 finalists and 1 winner.  Although voting is still happening for the 114th edition...  I have a finalist, but don't expect to win.

Anyway, I noticed that I hadn't shared that phot here, so here ya go!


No comments: