Saturday, January 04, 2020

Happenstance Photography - Top Images of 2019

OK, last one of the series, until next year, at least.  I was looking back over the past few years at my Happenstance Photography blog, and decided to see what my Top viewed photos have been year by year.  Pretty easy, I just copy-pasted from the stats page to Excel, and sorted by views.  I'll go with the Top 5, + ties.

So, to continue, here are the most popular posts from 2019, sorted by most view to least.
- - - - -

Seagull



- - - - -



- - - - -



- - - - -



- - - - -



- - - - -



- - - - -


There you have it.  Not necessarily my favorites (but could be!), nor my "best"...  maybe not even "Top" just most viewed.  Check back in a year for 2020!

If you didn't know, Happenstance Photography is my blog dedicated to my black an white photography.  No frills, no fuss, no music or rants.  Not better, nor worse.  But just images..

Here's the others in the series

No comments: