Sunday, April 05, 2020

One Subject, 30 Shots - Week 1

So, over at 365project, there's a new challenge going on for the month of April.  Specifically:  pick a subject, any subject, so long as it is something you will have access to every day during the month of April... and every day, think of a new and different way to take a picture of that subject.

Well, I've been in a bit of a creative lull, so I figured to push myself into this one.  I decided to do the oak tree in my back yard.  It's close (with the whole "stay at home" thing), it is in transition (with spring)...  and I like trees.

We'll see if I can manage to take 30 different photos while maintaining a degree of interest.  Anyway, here's my 1st 5 photos (click the title for the full size version)

- - -

- - -

- - -

- - -

- - -


I'm already thinking 30 shots might be a bit of a challenge...  16-20 should be fine, but 30??  All of my 30-Shots images can be seen here.





No comments: