Monday, April 27, 2020

One Subject, 30 Shots - Week 4

So, over at 365project, there's a new challenge going on for the month of April.  Specifically:  pick a subject, any subject, so long as it is something you will have access to every day during the month of April... and every day, think of a new and different way to take a picture of that subject.
I decided to do the oak tree(s) in my back yard.  It's close (with the whole "stay at home" thing), it is in transition (with spring)...  and I like trees.

We're in the home stretch now, only 4 days left.  Still hanging in there.  Anyway, the last 3 Sundays I've posted the previous week's entries, here's the fourth!

(click the title for the full size version)


- - - - -

- - - - -

- - - - -

- - - - -

- - - - -

- - - - -


- - - - - 

I'm actually rather pleased with at least 1/2 of the week, but it continues to get more challenging...    Only one made "Popular" and no "Trending".  But I don't mind (much)...

 All of my 30-Shots images can be seen here.


No comments: