Wednesday, July 08, 2020

Popular Posts - July

Just for giggles, I wa slooking at my blogger stats page and wondering about my most popular July posts.  Based on # of views:



2019:
1)  July 15:  Happy Birthday, Linda Ronstadt!
2)  July 20:  Growing in the Nooks

2018:
1) July 22:  Acus Gu
2) July 12:  Sunflowers!

2017:
1)  July 29:  Boats Afloat
2)  July 09:  Layers

2016:
1)  July 16:  The Halls Of Montezuma (Indiana)
2)  July 18:  Christmas (Noel) Dagnet House

2015:
1)  July 06:  Water Inlets, Mississippi Chain Of Rocks
2)  July 26:  Centennial Cone Park, near Golden, CO


Anyway...  I can't discern anything meaningful from this exercise, except that it is a good thing that I don't really chase clicks, or judge my worth by my blog traffic.  Several of these posts have multiple images, maybe that's the key???

It is interesting that the top viewed post over the last 5 Julys is includes a photo that was used without permission on the Montezuma, IN web site...  I realized, and reached out to them, right before the pandemic went crazy, so it sort of fell through the cracks.  Guess I need to figure out plan B on that.

No comments: