Tuesday, July 06, 2021

Instagram, June Look-Back

 So, June was a pretty slow month, photo wise.  As was May.  Sorry about that, a lot of stuff going on.  I can't promise, but I do plan to do more going forward.

Anyway, now that were a week into July, I decided to look back at Instagram, and see what my Top 5 (popular) images were.  Now, I only had 21 posts to my main account:  lsqrd42 (https://www.instagram.com/lsqrd42/?hl=en).  Pretty mediocre.  And I think my total likes + comments were impacted by the spotty posting.  Regardless, here's the Top 5, in chronological order (oldest to newest):


- - - - -

- - - - -

- - - - -

- - - - -

- - - - -


It's interesting that 4 of these 5 were shot on my Fujifilm X series cameras, only one was taken with my phone.  I tend to stress the iPhone on Instagram, and 12 of 21 posts in June were from the iPhone, so the results this month were disproportionally skewed to the "real" camera.  What can it mean?

Meanwhile, quiltshopsphotoops (https://www.instagram.com/quiltshopsphotoops/?hl=en) was really dead i June, only 3 posts.  That forum was especially hard hit by the intrusive life of the past couple of months.  I do hope to ramp that one back up, if we can get back to day tripping. 

Thanks for supporting my postings, I do appreciate it!



No comments: