Sunday, July 25, 2021

Road Trip

 So, I've been away for a few days, that's my current excuse for lack of posting.  Of course, I haven't been posting much over the pasty couple months, this past week is both related, and not related.

Been having some family issues on the wife's side, maybe getting towards settling down.  And started a new job not too long ago.  Any, we all know about excuses....


Anyway, here's my recent trvel:



A bit over 2600 miles in a week.  The first leg from STL to ATL was actually by air.  Then the drive from ATL to Cleveland area, and back.  Finish off with a drive from ATL back to STL area.  Lots of windshield time.  We did the Atlanta area to Cleveland are in a single stretch, which took 13 hours.  We did split the return to Atlanta (stopping in Lexington, KY).  And we were late leaving Atlanta for St. Louis area, so we split that trip, too (Manchester, TN).

I didn't even take my camera, because I knoew I wouldn't have any extra tim e to wander.  But I did manage a few phone photos.  I'll try and post over the next couple of days, or you can check them out on my instagram.

Hopefully I can get this ramped back up, thanks for your patience.


No comments: