Sunday, August 15, 2021

Instagram, July Look-Back

 Following last month's lead, I decided to do a look back at July's Instagramming.  I figured mid month was good, for thos straggling likes / comments...

Anyway:

I had 23 posts to the LSqrd42 account in July.  Less than the tarhey 1/day average, but better than June's 21.  August is on a better pace, if I can keep it up.  Of those, 21 were in color, 5 were b&w...

Here's my top 5 posts for the month, ranked by "Likes", with "comments" as tie breaker.  Listed  in chronological order (oldest to newest):

- - -


- - -


- - -


- - -

- - -



Of these 5, 2 are from my phone, 2 from my Fujifilms, and 1 scanned from an old slide.  By contrast 14 of the 23 posts in July were from the iPhone...  

Our other account, Quilt Shops and Photo Ops remains pretty slow, with only 9 posts there in July.  Way better than June, but still...  Our "intrusive life" issues may be waning, I still hope to get that ramped back up sometime soon-ish.





No comments: