Saturday, October 02, 2021

Instagram - September Look-Back

 After doing this for June and July, I forgot August.  Oh well, here's a look back at September on my Instagram account:  lsqrd42.  

I really upped my activity over the past 2 months.  From March through July, I averaged 0.67 posts/day.  That jumped to 1.23 in July and 1.68 in August.  Why?  Well, I discovered mid July that you can now post from a computer.  Not sure when they added that but I just discovered it.  And that changes everything.  I'm not sure if it was because of the increased posting, or some sort of critical mass, or what, but I added quite a few followers in September, which got me to a level where I can get analytics from instagram.  COOL!

Here's my top 5 posts for the month, ranked by "Likes".  Listed  in chronological order (oldest to newest):

- - -

- - -

Abandoned church, Gilead, Illinois
- - -

Duke Homestead, Fall 1981
- - -


- - - 

Of these 5, 1 is are from my phone, 3 from my Fujifilms, and 1 scanned from an old print.  That's pretty consistent with the month, where ratio of Mirrorless/DSLR was 3:1 over iPhone.  Last moth over 1/2 the posts were iPhone, but for the year the ratio is 1:25 Mirrorless for every phone, not too far off center.





No comments: