Saturday, April 16, 2022

Capture52 - 52 Week Challenge - 2022 edition - Week 15

   So, there's a photography thing, Capture52, where they provide a weekly topic and you're challenged to take a photo based on it.    I discovered it on 365project a couple of years ago, and have dabbled with it a couple of times.  But I've never made it far into the year, never close to all 52 weeks.  But I'm giving it another shot in 2022.  It'll be interesting to see.  Besides their Facebook group (which has almost 2,400 members), and 365project, there's an Instagram hashtag, I'm trying to post to all three.  You can see how my year progresses by clicking on my tag:  52weekchallenge2022 - 15 weeks and still rocking!

Week 15 (9 April - 15 April) Orange: I’s an uninspiring colour. Prove me wrong.





No comments: