Sunday, August 26, 2018

Been Away For A While

So, I've been out of town for a week...  but I'm back now.  With lots and lots of photos to plow through.  So posting should pick up....  hopefully...

Anyway, here's a random shot from the front end of the trip:



A little abstraction, just a close up of a light fixture in a hotel hallway in Greenfield, Indiana.  Taken on my iPhone, processed using snapseed ap...

- - - - -


Here's another, from a couple of days earlier, from a different hotel, in a different city (New Albany, OH).  Also taken on my iPhone, also processed using snapseed ap...




- - - - -


And another one, from July 2018, form yet another hotel, in yet another city (Cannonsburg, PA).  Also, also,  taken on my iPhone, and processed using snapseed ap...  This one was in the room....



- - - - -

And going back to September 2017, I'm pretty sure this was Frankfort, KY.  Back in the hallway.  Still iPhone, still snapseed:


- - - - -


Anyway, I'm sure you get the point.






No comments: