Sunday, September 01, 2019

Get The Point?


On a recent trip to Pittsburgh, I managed a short trip to Point State Park.  Point State Park is located where the Allegheny and Monongahela Rivers join to form the Ohio River...  This fountain was dedicated in the summer of 1974, just before I stared High School (and lived in Pittsburgh).

This was the first time I've visited the park in many years, probably the mid 1990's.  Not too surprising since I haven't lived within 600 miles of Pittsburgh in 30 years, and don't get to town real often.

Anyway, this was shot on a Saturday afternoon, and it took a little bit of doing to get this shot, with only one person evident.

It wasn't until I posted it to my 365 project that I realized (after somebody pointed it out) that the woman is on her cell phone.  Guess it's the 2010's, after all.  At least she's not taking a duck-face selfie!



No comments: