Friday, January 10, 2020

2019 Year in Photography... Post 2 of ???- Trending

So, I tried something new this week.  I created a slideshow (in Powerpoint) of images which recived the "Trending" designation in 2019 over at 365project.  I even added some (royality free) music.  Check it out at the project:

2019 Photos - Trending



Or directly from Youtube:



A little more on the process:   This used a "standard" design in PPT. I created two template slides (for portrait and landscape layouts), then copied images from 365project site and pasted to the slides. I had to google to figure out how to find royalty free music, and to remember how to add music to the slideshow. Another google to remember how to export to a video. Uploading to Youtube was pretty straightforward. I worked on it over a couple of days, the whole thing probably took 3-4 hrs total.

No comments: