Thursday, May 07, 2020

One Subject, 30 Shots - Week 5

Sorry folks, I'm a few days late posting the last few days of April's One Subject, 30 Shots challenge.  No complaints must mean nobody noticed, at least (heavy sigh).

So, over at 365project, there's a new challenge going on for the month of April.  Specifically:  pick a subject, any subject, so long as it is something you will have access to every day during the month of April... and every day, think of a new and different way to take a picture of that subject.
I decided to do the oak tree(s) in my back yard.  It's close (with the whole "stay at home" thing), it is in transition (with spring)...  and I like trees.

We're in the home stretch now, only 4 days left.  Still hanging in there.  Anyway, the last 3 Sundays I've posted the previous week's entries, here's the fourth!

(click the title for the full size version)
- - - - -


- - - - -

- - - - -

- - - - -

This has been an interesting experience, and I rather like several of the photos.  A couple are "blah", but all in all, I;m happy.  And it was a fun experience, and successful in knocking me out of a photo-doldrums I'd been in for a while.  Over at 365project, the 30 shots received "Popular" designations 11 times  and Trending 2 times.  That's pretty much normal for "Popular", but probably 1/2 what I'd expect for "Trending".  That's life, I suppose.


 All of my 30-Shots images can be seen here.


No comments: