Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Now Would Be A Good Time To Laugh More


 I was poking around my image file folders, and foud this one in a subdirectory labeled "blog".  The EXIF data says the photo was taken  mid afternoon on February 28, 2008, with my (since retired) Nikon D70.  

This was taken along main Street in Edwardsville, but I don't remember what was happening in the world to inspire the sign, but suspect it was related to the Global Financial Crisis.  Or maybe the US presidential primaries?  

Anyway, I thought the sentiment was apropos now, as we slog though a global pandemic and slog past a divisive US Presidential election.

This small version is all I can find, my unprocessed (straight from camera) files from back then seem to have disappeared, or are (more likely) languishing on a long retired computer somewhere in the basement.  If this was posted on this blog, I can't find the previous post...



No comments: