Thursday, December 31, 2020

Backyard Birds 2020

 So, the last day of 2020, and I photographed a new-to-me bird in the backyard.  Today's addition is a Northern Flicker:


That makes 20 bird species seen and photographed in my yard over the course of 2020.  I feel like that's a pretty good crop, and I'm particularly pleased with several of the images.

There's 32 images of the 20 bird types in a Facebook Album:

And here's the list of birds:

  • American Goldfinch
  • Blue Jay 
  • Brown Headed Cowbird
  • Cardinal 
  • Carolina Chickadee
  • Carolina Wren
  • Dark Eyed Junko
  • Downy Woodpecker
  • Eastern Bluebird
  • House Finch
  • House sparrow
  • Indigo Bunting
  • Mourning Dove
  • Northern Flicker
  • Pileated Woodpecker
  • Red Shouldered Hawk
  • Red-bellied Woodpecker
  • Ruby Throated Hummingbird
  • Tufted Titmouse
  • White Breatsed Nuthatch
.


No comments: