Saturday, March 12, 2022

Capture52 - 52 Week Challenge - 2022 edition - Week 6

 It had been my intention to do weekly posts of my entries into Capture52, where they provide a weekly topic and you're challenged to take a photo based on it.  Well, I posted my week 1 and 2 entries together, posted week 3, and then did weeks 4 and 5 together.  Then nothing through today (which ended week 10).

So I'm going to catch up.  I figured to do a post every other day or so until I catch up.  thansk for putting up with me!

So, anyway:  Here'go:

The theme for Week 6 (5 Feb - 11 Feb) was Red:  "Red is the colour of drama and intrigue. Find something red to photograph this week."

 

As I noted at the time: A bit of a challenge, between work and other photo challenges,  but I don't hate this one... 





No comments: