Saturday, March 11, 2023

Broken Revolving Door

 So, about a week ago, my brother text:

"In your cast array of photos do you have a revolving door picture I could license?"

Not surprisingly, the answer was No.  But an assignment!  In discussing w/ my wife we were pretty sure where I could find a door. So last weekend, I ran up into town, confirmed the door, and it was even broken!  I took a few photos.  

I sent my brother 5 shots from my phone, while taking more with my Fujifim.  I sent a selection of photos from my phone from the field, to see if he had feedback on specific wants/needs as far as composition. 

Here's the 5 phone photos, straight from the (phone) camera:





I did drive around to look for other doors, but didn't see anything.  Well, anything door-wise.  I did manage a few other photos I liked (but that is a different story).

Anyway, before I had a chance to look though the photos from my Fujifilm, he indicated that those would be fine.

Why did he want a photo of a broken rotating door?  Well, he's just posted an album over on Soundcloud, under his Savory Flakes brandCheck it out for something more than the "machine" stuff on the radio!  Here's what he used:



It was a fun undertaking, and I get a kick out of having my image used, and was glad I could come up with something for him.


And, if you care, here's one from the Fujifilm:






No comments: