Since the advent of digital, I've been pretty bad about getting physical Prints of my photo... especially large prints. But, to be fair, when I do get prints, they don't ever seem to get displayed properly.
That said, there's something very cool about a large print of your photo. My daughter asked for a large print of this photo, from our recent trip to New Smyrna Beach, FL. That's her and her kids, btw. I went with 11"x14", to be matted for a 16"x20" frame.
The prints (I ordered a spare) arrived this morning, and they're pretty cool, if I say so myself! I also bought a set of 16x20 blank mats, that I can cut the right opening for, so that's the next task. Then it can drop into her existing frame. Hopefully, it will meet her expectations.
I'm looking forward to how it turns out.

No comments:
Post a Comment