Sunday, June 27, 2021

BetterPhoto.com, May Contest

 Last December, I posted here about my prior association with BetterPhoto, and how I was looking to start posting there again.  And an update at the end of February.

I haven't updated since, but I've continued to participate over there, and even upgraded to a paid (basic level) subscription.nd I think its going pretty well.  The community doesn't seem as active as 365project, but I'm getting some recognition.

Over the last 6 months (Dec. 2021 through May 2021), I submitted 69 photos, with 86% of my images receiving some sort of recognition (Editors' Choice / Staff Favorite / Finalist / 2nd place).  For May, 2021, I only entered 8 images, and received 5 Editors' Picks and 2 Finalists,  I'm not sure if the two finalists are still in the running for higher recognition...  they're a little funny how they release their badges, and the higher levels haven't been announced yet..

Here's my two Finalists:


- - - 




So pardon me while I bask in my glory.  Or should I say "glory"?



.  



No comments: