Saturday, February 06, 2021

A Good Crop - 2020

 Late, as usual, but here's my "good crop" review of 2020:

Ansel Adams is credited with saying "Twelve significant photographs in any one year is a good crop". In that spirit, I've tried to pick my 12 favorite photos each year, and post them here.  (I don't claim anything I've done to be "significant, especially by Ansel Adams standards.  So we'll stick with favorite)...


If you're interested, here's previous posts (I missed 2015):

Or you can use the tag:  AGoodCrop

So here you go, my crop for 2020.  I've arranged them semi-randomly, but no "ranking" should be implied.  If you have a favorite (or two), let me know in the comments!  Click though to see larger versions over at my 365project site. 


- - -


- - -


- - -


- - -


- - -


- - -


- - -


- - -


- - -


- - - 


- - -


- - -

There you have it, hope you enjoyed!


No comments: