Sunday, January 06, 2013

A Good Crop?

Ansel Adams has been quoted as saying “Twelve significant photographs in any one year is a good crop”… Now, I don’t claim to have created anything of significance, but I decided to review my photos from last year and pull together a “favorites”. Frankly, the search reminded me of a lot of mediocrity.  Far from my best year, but I did find a few I like.  Semi-chronologically:




Overlooking the Confluence







More Oklahoma






The Best Camera.... Revisited




Petrified Forest Panorama


County Road 36







Skyscrapes At Dusk










Weathered Wood #555






Corner Post







Hite










A Rare Portrait









Desert View Watchtower Panorama





Welcome 2013





1 comment:

John Roberts said...

With digital, we tend to shoot so much more, so I find it hard to pick out such a relative small number of favorites as 12. Of these, I like the Chicago skyscrapers at dusk. I don't recall seeing this one before.