Thursday, January 01, 2015

2014 - The Year In (My) Photos

Ansel Adams said "Twelve significant photographs in any one year is a good crop."

Each of the last 2 years (2012 and 2013), I've used this quote as an inspiration to pick my 12 favorites from the previous year.  So, as we step into 2015, I'm repeating the exercise.  So, looking back, how's my crop?

Well, here's 12 of my favorites, looking at this blog, and my Black and White focused Happenstance Photography.  Arranged oldest to newest.  Click on the text to go to the original post (and larger image)
















Verdict??  I'd love to hear your thoughts...  But from my standpoint, it's a perhaps not a strong a crop as last year.  I actually had some trouble picking 12 though.  Maybe 2014's crop is not as deep, but is was wider...   Nothing "significant" from an Ansel Adams point of view. 

New year's resolution for 2015??  MORE PHOTOGRAPY!

No comments: