Thursday, January 01, 2015

Throwback Thursday #42005 - BP Revisited

From sometime in 2002 through the early 2008, I was pretty active at BetterPhoto.com.   It was a fun site, it inspired my "rejuvination" in photography, and I met a lot of cool people.  But, for me at least, it kind of ran its course.  Now, in the spirit of throwback, I figured to post some of my favorite images from those days.

Here's one from September 2002:
I was on a business trip to Ponte Verde, FL.  A group of us stopped at a roadside beach-front on the way to the Jacksonville airport for a quick glimpse at the ocean.  Taken with my very humble Kodak DC210 compact digital.  This was before I had my first DSLR.

This is my favorite image from that trip, but one that never garnered much attention at BP.  While some of my photos can still be found at BP (here and here), most have been purged (or at least hidden).  Including this one. C'est La Vie...

No comments: